About the Eden's Apple Cocktail
Homemade apple-cinnamon vodka makes this sweet concoction a perfect autumn elixir.
Ingredients in the Eden's Apple Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Apple- and Cinnamon-Infused Karlsson’s Gold Vodka*
- .75 oz John D. Taylor’s Velvet Falernum
- .5 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz Apple cider
- 1 dash Bar Keep Baked Apple Bitters
Garnish: Apple slice
How to make the Eden's Apple Cocktail
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds and double-strain into a frozen coupe glass. Garnish with an apple slice. (This drink may also be served warm: Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until warm, then strain into the coupe glass and garnish.)
*Apple and Cinnamon-Infused Karlsson’s Gold Vodka
- 1 (750-mL) bottle Karlsson’s Gold Vodka
- 3 to 4 Crisp apples (such as pink lady or honeycrisp), cored and sliced
- 6 Whole cinnamon sticks
Add all the ingredients to a large jar or other container with a lid. Seal, shake well and let stand in a cool, dry place for 24 hours. Strain, and rebottle.