About the Citius, Altius, Fortius Cocktail
Rekindle winter Olympic glory with this multinational cocktail.
Ingredients in the Citius, Altius, Fortius Cocktail
- 2 oz Bluecoat Gin (US)
- .5 oz Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth (France)
- .5 oz Martini & Rossi Rosso Vermouth (Italy)
- 2 dashes The Bitter Truth Orange Bitters (Germany)
- 1 tsp Kübler Absinthe (Switzerland)
- 1 tsp Crown Royal Whisky (Canada)
- 1 tsp Simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
Garnish: Orange half-wheel
How to make the Citius, Altius, Fortius Cocktail
Add the ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice. Stir, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with an orange half-wheel.