About the Another Fine Mes Cocktail
This drink proves that rye and tequila belong together.
Ingredients in the Another Fine Mes Cocktail
- .5 tsp Maple syrup
- 2 oz Michter’s US*1 Single Barrel Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Don Julio Reposado Tequila
- .5 oz Combier Liqueur d’Orange
- .5 oz Punt e Mes
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Old Fashion Bitters
- 2 dashes Regans’ Orange Bitters No. 6
Garnish: Orange twist
How to make the Another Fine Mes Cocktail
Add the maple syrup, rye and tequila to a mixing glass and stir until combined. Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice. Stir, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
This drink is one of Gary Regan’s 101 Best New Cocktails. You can find the rest on his website, Ardent Spirits.