About the A Lonely Island Lost in the Middle of a Foggy Sea Cocktail
This tiki cocktail recipe from Paul McGee of Chicago’s Three Dots and a Dash combines pineapple, coffee and three types of rum into one tasty concoction.
Ingredients in the A Lonely Island Lost in the Middle of a Foggy Sea Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Rhum J.M Agricole Blanc
- .5 oz Cruzan Black Strap Rum
- .5 oz Old Port Deluxe Matured Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- .75 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz Demerara syrup (1 part Demerara sugar, 1 part water)
- .25 oz La Colombe Pure Black Cold Press Coffee
Garnish: Pineapple leaves and coffee beans
Glass: Tiki mug
How to make the A Lonely Island Lost in the Middle of a Foggy Sea Cocktail
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a tiki mug filled with crushed ice. Garnish with pineapple leaves and coffee beans.
(Photo courtesy Anjali Pinto)