Year Founded: 1996
Distillery Location: Versailles, Kentucky
There is a visitor center at the distillery.
Master Distiller / Blender: Chris Morris, Master Distiller
How you should drink it
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
- In cocktails (Apple Toddy)
- Since 1996, Woodford Reserve has been the official bourbon of the Kentucky Derby and it produces a specially-designed, limited-edition bottle each year for the horserace.
- The brand’s picturesque stone distillery dates back to 1838 and is a National Historic Landmark.
Types of Woodford Reserve Bourbon Available
- Woodford Reserve Distiller’s Select
- Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection