About VEEV Spirit
Founder: Carter Reum & Courtney Reum
Year Founded: 2007
Distillery Location: Rigby, Idaho
Master Distiller / Blender: Distilled Resources, Inc.
VEEV Spirit Essential Facts
- VEEV is a neutral grain spirit distilled from Idaho Winter Wheat and infused with all-natural, organic acai from Brazil.
- VEEV is proud to be the first carbon neutral spirits brand and is an active member of 1% of the Planet® where 1% of VEEV’s sales are donated to Rainforest Preservation and environmental causes.
- Founded by brothers Courtney Reum and Carter Reum in Los Angeles in 2007, VeeV has grown from a two-man start-up into one of the best-selling independent liquor brands in the U.S., and was ranked amongst the 250 fastest growing companies and brands in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine (September 2011).
How you should drink VEEV Spirit
- On the rocks
- In your favorite Vodka cocktails
- Works great with fresh fruit juices
- In cocktails (VEEV Collins, Turn of the Century, Greyhound, Martini 2.0, Revive Lemonade, Spa Cooler)