The Glenlivet Scotch Whisky
The Glenlivet Essential Facts
- The Glenlivet was the first Highland whisky to get a license from the crown, in 1824.
- Listen to the brand’s series of podcasts on all things Glenlivet.
- Can’t make it to Scotland? Check out the distillery’s webcam, which streams live footage.
How you should drink The Glenlivet
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With ginger ale
- With club soda
Types of The Glenlivet Available
- The Glenlivet 12-Year-Old
- The Glenlivet 15-Year-Old French Oak Reserve
- The Glenlivet 16-Year-Old Nadurra
- The Glenlivet 18-Year-Old
- Archive 21-Year-Old
- Cellar Collection