Sazerac Rye Whiskey Essential Facts
- The brand’s Thomas H. Handy bottling is named for a bartender who, according to legend, was the first to use rye whiskey in a Sazerac cocktail instead of the traditional cognac.
- The 18-year-old is in very short supply and is a favorite of bartenders and whiskey drinkers.
How you should drink Sazerac Rye Whiskey
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- In cocktails (Summer Rye, Pony Express, The Sazerac Cocktail)
Types of Sazerac Rye Whiskey Available
- Sazerac Rye Whiskey
- Sazerac 18-Year-Old Rye Whiskey
- Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye Whiskey