About Rittenhouse Rye
Founder: Harry Publicker
Year Founded: 1934
Distillery Location: Bernheim Distillery, Louisville, Kentucky
Heaven Hill Distillery and Bourbon Heritage Center
1311 Gilkey Run Road
Tel: (502) 337 1000
Master Distiller / Blender: Master Distillers Parker Beam and Craig Beam
Rittenhouse Rye Essential Facts
- In 2006, the Rittenhouse 100 Proof Bottled-in-Bond Straight Rye was named North American Whiskey of the Year at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. A great honor, especially since it sells for under $20.
- The brand was started in Maryland and is now produced in Kentucky by Heaven Hill, which also owns bourbons Evan Williams and Elijah Craig.
How you should drink Rittenhouse Rye
Types of Rittenhouse Rye Available
- Rittenhouse 100-Proof Bottled-in-Bond Straight Rye Whiskey
- Rittenhouse 80-proof Straight Rye Whiskey
- Rittenhouse 25-Year-Old Very Rare Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey