Founder: Harry Publicker
Year Founded: 1934
Distillery Location: Bernheim Distillery, Louisville, Kentucky
Heaven Hill Distillery and Bourbon Heritage Center
1311 Gilkey Run Road
Tel: (502) 337 1000
Master Distiller / Blender: Master Distillers Parker Beam and Craig Beam
How you should drink it
- In 2006, the Rittenhouse 100 Proof Bottled-in-Bond Straight Rye was named North American Whiskey of the Year at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. A great honor, especially since it sells for under $20.
- The brand was started in Maryland and is now produced in Kentucky by Heaven Hill, which also owns bourbons Evan Williams and Elijah Craig.
Types of Rittenhouse Rye Available
- Rittenhouse 100-Proof Bottled-in-Bond Straight Rye Whiskey
- Rittenhouse 80-proof Straight Rye Whiskey
- Rittenhouse 25-Year-Old Very Rare Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey