Patrón Tequila Bottle
About Patron Tequila
Founder: John Paul DeJoria and Martin Crowley
Year Founded: 1989
Distillery Location: Jalisco, Mexico
Master Distiller / Blender: Francisco Alcaraz, Master Distiller
Patron Tequila Essential Facts
- Patrón is the biggest selling ultra-premium tequila in the US.
- John Paul DeJoria’s other huge success is his line of Paul Mitchell hair care products which he co-founded.
- Each bottle is hand-labeled and inspected–over 60 hands touch every bottle of Patrón before it leaves the distillery.
- The brand is one of the few tequilas to still use the traditional stone wheel, called a “tahona,” to crush its agave.
How you should drink Patron Tequila
- With a Sangrita
- In cocktails (Patrón Pineapple, Espresso Martini, Spiced Chocolate, Patrón Perfect Cosmo, Rubia Bonita, The Ultimat Blueberry Freeze, Tequila Mockingbird, Patrón Pomegranate, Patrón Grapefruit)