From the brand
Maker’s 46 begins its life as Maker’s Mark Bourbon, aged in charred American oak barrels. Then Maker’s 46 takes a detour. We separate fully matured Maker’s Mark and age it a bit longer inside barrels containing carefully seared French-oak staves. The seared staves and extra aging add more vanilla, more caramel and more oak taste to Maker’s 46. The result is a bigger, bolder, more complex bourbon that isn’t an “acquired” taste. You’ll enjoy it from the very first sip.
About Maker’s Mark Bourbon
Founder: T.W. Samuels, Sr.
Year Founded: 1953
Distillery Location: Loretto, Kentucky
Maker’s Mark Distillery Inc.
3350 Burke Spring Road
Loretto, KY 40037
Tel: (270) 865-2099
Master Distiller / Blender: Greg Davis
Maker’s Mark Bourbon Essential Facts
- Maker’s Mark is Kentucky’s oldest continuously run distillery.
- Every bottle of Maker’s Mark is hand dipped in red wax making no two bottles exactly alike.
- Visitors to the distillery can dip their own bottle.
- Introduced in 2010, Maker’s 46 is the brand’s first new bourbon in almost 60 years.
How you should drink Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- On the rocks
- With soda
- In cocktails (Maker’s Mark Collins, Maker’s Mark Old Fashioned, Bourbon Lift, Maker’s Mark Mojito, Fashionable Manhattan)