About Knappogue Castle Irish Whiskey
Founder: Mark Edwin Andrews III
Year Founded: 1998
Distillery Location: County Antrim, Northern Ireland
Master Distiller / Blender: Mark Edwin Andrews III
Knappogue Castle Irish Whiskey Essential Facts
- Knappogue Castle 1951, aged for 36 years in sherry casks, is the oldest Irish whiskey in the world.
- The brand is named for the 15th-century castle in western Ireland, which was restored by Mark Andrews’ family.
How you should drink Knappogue Castle Irish Whiskey
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
Types of Knappogue Castle Irish Whiskey Available
- Knappogue Castle 12 Year Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Knappogue Castle 14 Year Twin Wood Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Knappogue Castle 16 Year Twin Wood Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- Knappogue Castle 1951 Single Malt Irish Whiskey