About Jim Beam Bourbon
Founder: Jacob Beam
Year Founded: 1795
Distillery Location: Clermont, Kentucky
149 Happy Hollow Road
Tel: 502 543 9877
Master Distiller / Blender: Fred Noe, Seventh Generation Beam Family Distiller
Jim Beam Bourbon Essential Facts
- Beam distilleries make over two-thirds of all bourbon produced in Kentucky.
- Each year, about 80,000 people make the pilgrimage to visit the brand’s visitors’ center.
- Jim Beam is named after James B. Beam, who revived the brand after prohibition.
- Jim Beam has been using the same strain of yeast since Prohibition’s end.
- All Jim Beam whiskeys are distilled twice and aged at least four years in new, charred American oak.
- Jim Beam is in the food business too. You can find Jim Beam-flavored sunflower seeds, beef jerky, and a variety of sauces.
How you should drink Jim Beam Bourbon
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
- In cocktails (The Zapatero, Basil Hayden’s 8th Night Toddy, Basil Hayden’s Bloody Mary, Shamrock Sour, Basil Hayden’s Apple Bubbly, Basil Hayden’s Last Stand, Ginger Rabbit, Malice in Hollywood No. 1, Juicy Basil, Double Eagle)
Types of Jim Beam Bourbon Available
- Jim Beam 7 Year
- Jim Beam Black
- Jim Beam Jacob's Ghost
- Jim Beam Red Stag Spiced Cinnamon
- Jim Beam Rye
- Jim Beam Choice
- Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Jim Beam Signature Craft 12 Year Bourbon Whiskey
- Jim Beam Devil's Cut
- Jim Beam Signature Craft Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Rare Spanish Brandy
- Jim Beam Signature Craft Quarter Cask
- Jim Beam Single Barrel
- Jim Beam Eight Star
- Jim Beam Honey
- Jim Beam Maple
- Jim Beam Kentucky Fire
- Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry
- Jim Beam Red Stag Hardcore Cider
- Jim Beam Red Stag Honey Tea