Founder: Jack Daniel
Year Founded: 1866
Distillery Location: Route 1, Lynchburg, TN 37352
Jack Daniel Distillery
Lynchburg, TN 37352
Master Distiller / Blender: Jeff Arnett, Master Distiller
How you should drink it
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
- Contrary to popular belief Jack Daniel’s isn’t bourbon. The spirit is charcoal filtered, which is forbidden by government bourbon making rules.
- Thanks to a courthouse fire, the exact birth date of Jack Daniel is unknown.
- Why Jack Daniel named his whiskey “Old No. 7” is also a mystery. But there are some theories: it may be the number of girlfriends he had, the way he wrote the letter “J” or because it’s lucky.
Types of Jack Daniel’s Available
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Tennessee Whiskey
- Gentlemen Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey
- Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey