About High West Distillery
Founder: David Perkins
Year Founded: 2004
Distillery Location: Park City, Utah
High West Distillery & Saloon
703 Park Ave
Park City, UT
Tel: 435 649 8300
Master Distiller / Blender: David Perkins and Brendan Coyle
High West Distillery Essential Facts
- The distillery is located at an altitude of 7,000 feet.
- High West is the first distillery to open in Utah since the 1870s. Its restaurant has the largest selection of whiskies and wines by the glass in this famously dry state.
- It also has the distinction of being the only ski-in distillery and restaurant in the world.
How you should drink High West Distillery
- The Rocky Mountain ryes can be drunk neat, with ice or water.
- Rendezvous Rye can be drunk neat, with ice or water. It also works well in cocktails (Manhattan, Sazerac, Old Fashioned)
- High West Bourye is produced to be sipped neat or drunk with a bit of water.
- The vodkas can be drunk neat
Types of High West Distillery Available
- Rendezvous Rye
- Rocky Mountain Rye 16-Year-Old
- Rocky Mountain Rye 21-Year-Old
- High West Bourye
- High West Vodka 7000’
- High West Peach Vodka