George Dickel Whiskey Bottle
George Dickel Essential Facts
- While Dickel is American whiskey, it’s not bourbon. Technically, it is Tennessee whiskey—primarily because the spirit is filtered through charcoal before being aged. The only other brand to do that is Jack Daniel’s.
- If you visit, you can send your favorite drinking buddy a postcard without leaving the premises. Dickel claims to be the only distillery in the country to have its own working US Post Office branch on-site.
How you should drink George Dickel
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
Types of George Dickel Available
- George Dickel Tennessee Whisky
- George Dickel No.8
- George Dickel No.12
- George Dickel Barrel Select
- George Dickel Rye Whiskey