Chivas Regal Bottle
Chivas Regal Essential Facts
- Chivas Regal was requested backstage by Frank Sinatra at many of his performances.
- The Strathisla Distillery, home to Chivas Regal, is the oldest working distillery in Scotland’s Highlands.
- In 1843, the Chivas Brothers were awarded a royal warrant to supply their Scotch whisky to Queen Victoria.
How you should drink Chivas Regal
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
Types of Chivas Regal Available
- Chivas Regal 12-Year-Old
- Chivas Regal 18-Year-Old Gold Signature
- Chivas Regal 25-Year-Old
- Royal Salute 21-Year-Old
- Royal Salute, The Hundred Cask Selection
- Royal Salute 38-Year-Old