Founder: Hiram Walker
Year Founded: 1858
Distillery Location: Ontario, Canada
Canadian Club Brand Heritage Center
2072 Riverside Drive East
How you should drink it
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- The Ontario based brand continued to produce whisky during America’s Prohibition and many of the bottles were smuggled into the United States.
- Canadian Club, according to the brand, was a favorite of mobster Al Capone.
- Some say the original recipe for the Manhattan cocktail was made with the spirit.
Types of Canadian Club Whisky Available
- Canadian Club 6-Year-Old Premium
- Canadian Club Reserve 10-Year-Old
- Canadian Club Classic 12-Year-Old
- Canadian Club Sherry Cask
- Canadian Club 100 Proof
- Canadian Club Black 20-Year-Old
- Canadian Club 30-Year-Old