Founder: Tom Bulleit
Year Founded: 1987
Distillery Location: Anderson County, Kentucky
Master Distiller / Blender: Tom Bulleit
How you should drink it
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale
- In cocktails (Maison Premiere Sazerac, Devil Went Down to Georgia, The Revolver, Rub & Rye, Bulleit Sazerac, Bulleit Perfect Manhattan, Perfect Pearl Manhattan, The Bulldog Smash, Bulleit Rye Smash, Bulleit Mint Julep)
- Bulleit Bourbon is based on a family recipe created by founder Tom Bulleit’s great-great grandfather Augustus.
- The bourbon is made from a mash that’s about two-thirds corn and one-third rye.
- The rye whiskey is made from 95 percent of the eponymous grain.
Types of Bulleit Available
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Bulleit Bourbon 10-Year-Old
- Bulleit Rye