Baileys Irish Cream Bottle
Baileys Essential Facts
- Baileys only uses milk from Irish cows and a lot of it. The brand goes through 72.6 million gallons of milk a year.
- The liqueur is so popular that people around the world drink 2,300 glasses of it every minute of every day.
- Love Baileys? Try it in cheesecake, ice cream, pie and muffins. There are recipes on the brand’s website.
How you should drink Baileys
- On the rocks
- In coffee
- Over ice cream
- In cocktails (Mudslide, B-52, Baileys Velvet Mocha, Baileys Toasted Almond Brittle, Baileys Mocha Monkey, Baileys Irish Margarita, Chopin Mistletoe Martini, Apple Irish Coffee, Baileys Chai Swizzle, Baileys Peppermint Cream)
Types of Baileys Available
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Baileys with a Hint of Coffee
- Baileys with a Hint of Mint
- Baileys with a Hint of Caramel