Founder: R & A Bailey
Year Founded: 1974
Distillery Location: Dublin, Ireland
How you should drink it
- On the rocks
- In coffee
- Over ice cream
- In cocktails (B-52, Baileys Velvet Mocha, Baileys Toasted Almond Brittle, Baileys Mocha Monkey, Baileys Irish Margarita, Chopin Mistletoe Martini, Apple Irish Coffee, Baileys Chai Swizzle, Baileys Peppermint Cream, Baileys Cool Raspberry)
- Baileys only uses milk from Irish cows and a lot of it. The brand goes through 72.6 million gallons of milk a year.
- The liqueur is so popular that people around the world drink 2,300 glasses of it every minute of every day.
- Love Baileys? Try it in cheesecake, ice cream, pie and muffins. There are recipes on the brand’s website.
Types of Baileys Available
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Baileys with a Hint of Coffee
- Baileys with a Hint of Mint
- Baileys with a Hint of Caramel