Baileys Irish Cream Bottle
Founder: R & A Bailey
Year Founded: 1974
Distillery Location: Dublin, Ireland
Baileys Essential Facts
- Baileys only uses milk from Irish cows and a lot of it. The brand goes through 72.6 million gallons of milk a year.
- The liqueur is so popular that people around the world drink 2,300 glasses of it every minute of every day.
- Love Baileys? Try it in cheesecake, ice cream, pie and muffins. There are recipes on the brand’s website.
How you should drink Baileys
- On the rocks
- In coffee
- Over ice cream
- In cocktails (B-52, Baileys Velvet Mocha, Baileys Toasted Almond Brittle, Baileys Mocha Monkey, Baileys Irish Margarita, Chopin Mistletoe Martini, Apple Irish Coffee, Baileys Chai Swizzle, Baileys Peppermint Cream, Baileys Cool Raspberry)
Types of Baileys Available
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Baileys with a Hint of Coffee
- Baileys with a Hint of Mint
- Baileys with a Hint of Caramel