Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum
Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Essential Facts
- Appleton’s sister brand is Wray & Nephew, which is also made in Jamaica.
- Appleton sits on the island’s oldest sugar estate and is the country’s oldest continuously run distillery.
- Joy Spence was the spirits industry’s first female master blender.
How you should drink Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum
- With cola
- In cocktails (Tea and Krampus, Dale’s Rainbow Planter’s Punch, Jamaican Breeze, Dub Treo, Daiquiri, Martha Washington Punch, Old Jamaican, Kingston Colada, Reserve Luxury Daiquiri, Traditional Mai Tai)
Types of Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Available
- Appleton Special
- Appleton White
- Appleton Estate VX
- Appleton Estate Reserve
- Appleton Estate 12-Year-Old
- Appleton Estate Master Blenders’ Legacy (Not available in the United States)
- Appleton Estate 21-Year-Old
- Appleton Estate Limited Edition 30-Year-Old