Founder: Frances Dickinson
Year Founded: 1749
Distillery Location: Jamaica, West Indies
Appleton Estate Rum
Siloah P.O., St. Elizabeth
Jamaica, West Indies
Tel: (876) 963 9215-7
Master Distiller / Blender: Joy Spence, Master Blender
How you should drink it
- With cola
- In cocktails (Jamaican Breeze, Dub Treo, Daiquiri, Dale’s Rainbow Planter’s Punch, Martha Washington Punch, Old Jamaican, Kingston Colada, Reserve Luxury Daiquiri, Traditional Mai Tai, Reserve Basilica)
- Appleton’s sister brand is Wray & Nephew, which is also made in Jamaica.
- Appleton sits on the island’s oldest sugar estate and is the country’s oldest continuously run distillery.
- Joy Spence was the spirits industry’s first female master blender.
Types of Appleton Estate Jamaica Rum Available
- Appleton Special
- Appleton White
- Appleton Estate VX
- Appleton Estate Reserve
- Appleton Estate 12-Year-Old
- Appleton Estate Master Blenders’ Legacy (Not available in the United States)
- Appleton Estate 21-Year-Old
- Appleton Estate Limited Edition 30-Year-Old